Lightweight and portable, OpenVision provides real-time video X-ray in less than 5 seconds—often eliminating the need to evacuate public areas. This product is ideal for inspection of unattended bags and parcels, vehicle panels and walls, checkpoints and entry points, and static/fixed installations.
Whether using the OpenVision in its handheld, inverted or robot configuration, its ease of deployment allows for rapid X-ray inspection at various angles.
- Imaging Area (field of view) 4 in x 6 in (10.16 cm x 15.24 cm)
- Highly sensitive imager shows radiation hazard areas
- Real-time NTSC video (30 frames per second)
- Energy (controller settings) High, Medium, Low Voltage/Current 70kV/.3mA, 55kV/.2mA, 40kV/.1mA
- Display 6.5” (16.51 cm) LCD screen in ruggedized case
- Recording Digital video recorder/display with 32GB SD card TFT LCD display
- Quick 2-minute set-up
- Weight Complete System (Including imager and handles) 23 lbs (10.4 kg)