The Rothenbuhler 1678 Remote Firing Device (RFD) is an intelligent and discrete 2-way controlled initiation system, used on land as a primary firing mechanism to detonate explosive charges.
Safer to use than conventional electric initiation methods, the RFD has a versatility and reliability unlike any other demolition initiation systems.
- 8-position controller fires up to 8 remotes
- Mini controller fires up to 4 remotes
- Rechargeable batteries are user-replaceable
- Light display toggles between bright and dim
- Fast communication
- Increased firing capacity
- 5-position charger and conditioner
- New and improved Test Box features
- Up to 12 miles’ line of sight (LOS) 2-way communication