Lightweight, modular and one-man portable, the Mini-CALIBER® SWAT and EOD Robot is tested and recommended by the National Tactical Officers Association (NTOA).
Designed for rapid tactical missions, the robot is simple to operate and quick to deploy for searching rooms, hallways, stairwells and confined spaces. With rubber tracks and articulating front and rear flippers, the Mini-CALIBER effortlessly climbs stairs. It also includes an extendible rotating claw arm that simplifies opening door handles.
- Command and Control Unit (CCU) with multi-function control and variable-speed joystick
- Data and video radio frequency (RF) wireless systems
- Two-way communication (talk/listen) with omnidirectional microphone and PTT (Push To Talk) functionality
- 24V DC, 9.6Ah lithium iron phosphate (LFP) rechargeable batteries
- Chain drive motors with rubber tracks
- Front- and rear-articulating flippers for stair climbing and obstacle clearance
- Lifts up to 15 lbs (6.8 kg)
- Vertical reach up to 66” (168 cm) and horizontal reach up to 52” (132 cm)
- 360° rotating robotic claw with wide-angle camera
- Single-mounting bracket for recoilless disruptor and one isolated circuit
- 10X optical zoom pan-tilt-zoom (PTZ) color camera
- Front and rear drive color Charge-Coupled Device (CCD) cameras with infrared (IR) light
- Wide-angle rear mast camera for overhead view of robot and claw arm
- 2 sets of LED lights
- 2-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
- UNLIMITED TECHNICAL SUPPORT
- Width: 16” (41 cm)
- Height: 15” (38 cm)
- Length: 24” (61 cm) with flippers stowed; 36” (91 cm) with flippers deployed
- Ground clearance: 1.5” (3.8 cm)
- Weight: 64 lbs (29 kg) with batteries
- Stair-climbing angle: 40° to 45°, depending on stair structure (with front and rear flippers deployed)
- Weather-resistant: environmentally sealed, Chem-Bio washdown capability
- Third-party tested: National Tactical Officers Association (NTOA), Department of Homeland Security (DHS), and the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)
Select optional features
Mini Caliber FLIR® thermal image camera
The thermal imaging camera displays heat signatures in color or B/W and is mounted in place of the PTZ camera.
Mini-CALIBER® Claw Attachment Kit
The Mini-CALIBER® claw attachment kit consists of specially designed tools that fit in the robot’s claw and increase the robot’s capability. The tools are designed to keep responders out of harm’s way with accessories such as Clothes Cutter, Wire Cutter, Box Cutter, and Tire Slashers. The specially designed tools make an easy task of reaching into narrow spaces, grabbing mail, and inspecting ceiling tiles.
Duke Pro Mount with firing circuit
The Shock Tube Initiator Mount with the 24V DC firing circuit.
24V DC Firing Circuit
Basic 24V DC firing circuit required for initiating disruptor or MWB charges.
Command post video (CPV) transmitter (Mini CALIBER®)
Developed for tactical and EOD teams the Command Post Video Transmitter (CPV) allows real time viewing of CCU video, broadcast to 4 devices simultaneously as far as 300’ (91m) LOS. With a 12V battery the CPV can last up to 5 hours (mission dependent).
Handheld screen (Mini-Caliber)
The CALIBER®’s Portable Handheld Screen is ideal for SWAT entry teams that want to see what the robot operator is viewing on the CCU screen.
Custom designed backpack for easy deployment of the robot. Backpack designed with cushion support and straps for stability and comfort during transportation.
Pelican® carrying case
Heavy Duty Hard Shell Transit Case used for transport of the Mini-CALIBER® robot with custom cut foam and tie downs to secure robot while in travel.
On Site Training
One 8-hour hands on training session at customer’s location.