ICOR’s hook and line rigging systems provide bomb technicians with semi-remote handling capabilities, allowing them to attach, anchor, redirect, reach and maneuver suspect EOD/IEDD devices.
Currently available in two versions:
- Essential: Single-line basic rigging kit with all necessary components for semi-remote handling capabilities for bomb technicians.
- Ultimate: Two-line advanced rigging kit with all features of the Essential, and more.
Standard features and capacities of the Essential and Ultimate kits include:
- Precision-engineered components to endure EOD missions
- High-strength, low-stretch, color-coded Kevlar® core lines
- Innovative, lockable, self-opening pulleys
- Strong, laser-cut, stainless steel hooks
- Hard-shell Pelican® carrying case
- Custom-cut closed cell foam to hold tools in place
Also available: light-weight, scaled-down, single-line rigging kit/Backpack, ideal for special mobile operations and quick access